Thursday, December 22, 2011

2 Years

On December 11, 2009 I married my cute husband. 
I can't believe it was that long ago. 

We went on a little vacation to Las Vegas to celebrate our anniversary and it was really fun. :)

I will post picture with us actually in them later, these are just the only ones I have right now.

The first day we flew in and stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel. 


We were pleasantly surprised with our room. 


This bed was so fluffy that I kept getting stuck in it while I was sleeping. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.



This little TV wall thing was pretty cool because it had a TV on both sides. There was also an iPod player in the wall that was connected to surround sound throughout the room, or else you could just use a screen on the wall and find music on there to play. Not too shabby.


This is just the little entry way, but I should have gotten a picture of the giant bathroom. All the walls were glass. It was really cool. 

Those really aren't the greatest pictures, but like I said--be patient with me and I'll add some more. :) 


The second night we stayed at the Palms and we were excited about this room too. 


The big kitchen.




Yes two TVs right next to each other on the wall... haha probably not necessary but we thought it was pretty cool.




The pool was really cool, but pretty much abandoned since it was freezing cold. There was a restaurant just connected to the side of the pool which was really cool. It was all glass and you could look over and it looked like you were on the water. We ate there that night. 

I spent a lot of my time at H&M and Forever 21. My two favorites. :)


I wish you could see it better, but this tree was the prettiest thing I've ever seen! I want one in my living room.


And that's about it. This is a pretty boring post but I will add more later. 

So happy I married that boy two years ago!! :) Happy anniversary to us!

1 comment:

The Storeys said...

Happy anniversary to you two!! I just love you guys :)