Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Babies!!

This weekend I got to play with one of my favorite little babies. 

This girl has a ridiculous memory. She walked in my house, and started chanting "dance, dance" because about a month and a half ago we played Just Dance when she was over. She loved it so much. Too bad Mike wasn't home, and I can't figure out electronics. Just Dance was out of the question for us. 

So we went to Chick-fil-a instead. Woo hoo. 



We also went to the park. I was so proud of Addie and being so brave to play by herself on the big kids toys. She wasn't afraid one bit. She really liked to walk back and forth across this little bridge on the playground. So she did that about 463 times before we left. 

Then we went to the bookstore. She was in heaven. She couldn't even stand still she was so excited. 
So I watched as she played trains and looked through books. I love how smart she is. I also love how she is so independent and just loves to play by herself. Maybe it's just the age, but it was so cute to watch her entertain herself. Every once in awhile she'd glance over to make sure I was still there or she'd come show me something, but for the most part she was an independent little woman.



What a cutie. I can't wait for our next pay date!

No comments: