Friday, August 26, 2011

A Few Favs


In the recent weeks, I've wondered why so many sad things happen here on earth. I worried and wondered and thought and prayed and then just decided....

I don't know why.

But that's okay, because someone else does. And He's much better at making the calls than I am.

And some day we'll all know and all understand. Maybe not today, but probably tomorrow. Or next month. Or next year. Or maybe not,  and we'll just find out when we're done here. :)

And then I decided
I'm a lucky girl.
And I've felt pretty grateful lately. Here are some reasons:

Great Husband.
Loving Family.
Awesome Friends. 
No-bake cookies in the fridge.
Garage sales every Saturday.
Awesome job with silly co-workers and caring bosses.
Good smelling clothes. (Thank you Michael for the new laundry detergent)
Church every Sunday.
2-year olds galore.
Sweet neighbors.
Sunny days ahead.
Bright future.
And last but not least, I'm most definitely grateful for this place 
and how much going there makes me happy.
(not to mention I got to marry my sweet husband there so he's mine forever)




I think we're all pretty lucky if we count our blessings.

Plus it's Friday and that is always a reason to be grateful. 
Especially since the hubs is finally off for one weekend of his life! 
Woohoo!

So here's my new resolve:

I'm going to try my hardest to keep this (below) in mind and do my best to be happy and grateful. 



Thank you President Hinckley. :)

No comments: