Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcome Fall!!!



I love summer. Don't get me wrong. I really really really do.

But I love fall more.

The weather, the scenery, all of it.

And the best part--it means it's getting close to the holiday season. Which I love. More than fall. Not the weather on that one though. Here's some random pictures of what we've been up to and exciting things to come!!


First of all, I can't wait til this holiday....


I don't really love Halloween that much, but it is the beginning of the holiday season. And the treats are fun.


It's been fun to watch this guy play football. Go Silverwolves!



How cute are my niece and nephew? I love them. They are going to be expecting one more sibling soon too!! YAY!!







Picnics!!! My fav!!


This little stinker wouldn't let me get any pictures of him playing on the playground. This is the only one I snagged before he ran away. haha



And of course, Mike camped at Chick fil a to get us free meals. It was pretty sweet. We love our chicken!!! :) He's such a trooper for staying the night there!


Welcome fall, so glad you're here! :)

1 comment:

Brooke and Jonny said...

Michael is such a nice man! You are a lucky lady! You guys could take us out to dinner at chick fil a if you want...?