Thursday, July 28, 2011

Miscellaneous


We've still been working on some projects. Nothing too crazy, but here are a few of them.

 I totally forgot to take a before picture of this guy, but it was just wood. 
I just painted the legs and stained the top and added a glossy coat of my bf, polyurethane. 



This little chair I got at a yard sale for free. It was pretty ugly.



But just a little paint, and a new seat cover did the trick. :) 



I just posted a few pics of Big Red to show where it ended up in our house. There was actually a perfect little wall for it. I have no idea what to put in it though.....I am up for anyone's ideas. Right now, it's basically any frame I didn't know what to do with.


 Below was just a quick side project. It's not my fav, but it's an improvement from the boring wood. We just painted it ivory and then backed it with textured paintable wall paper. We sprayed the wall paper green and it will do for now. You can't really see the pattern on the paper, but trust me that it's a cute one. :)





Small side note: Has anyone this stuff yet? 


It's super awesome! It goes on really really even and looks great. Plus takes less paint than normal.
If you want to know more about it click  

2 comments:

Matt and Kathryn said...

Your projects are all so cute!! Seriously, I need you to teach me your ways!

Congratulations on your new house and new adventures! :)

I hope you can come to Bunko again some time! It was fun to meet you!

Amanda said...

Hey Kristin! I'm glad I discovered your blog. I love big red and it looks great where you put it. Your stuff is adorable. You're inspiring me to do something with some of the old furniture I have. Keep posting your great projects!