Sunday, July 3, 2011

Table Turned Bench

So I'm kind of really excited about this project. 

Because I don't have any clue what I'm doing. If it works out how my mind is working it out though it is going to be fabulous!! 

So meet this awful coffee table. Got this beauty for $15 at a garage sale. My husband has this fetish with the bench that sits at the end of beds. So when I saw this, I had the perfect plan for it. 



The lady who sold it to us made this huge deal about the top being "real leather." I couldn't bring myself to tell her that I was actually going to be sawing holes through that "real leather" or that I thought it was awful and I would be covering it immediately. haha but she was sweet and we got this little treasure packed up in the car. 



The legs are my favorite!!




I'm thinking white with the top padding with this fabric...

We'll see how it goes!! 

No comments: